NYC are you ready for this?

June 6th, 2010 by JayOhBee Blogger

What are you doing this summer?

By Alex Trimpe

Hey everybody, how’s summer? Going to any cool places for vacation?

I’m going to NYC! Only, it’s not a vacation. I am going to the big city to figure out how people get jobs after college.

That’s one of the last things on my mind being in the middle of my college career, but it’s so important I cannot pass up on this opportunity. I’m a sophomore at CCAD, focusing on video production as a Media Arts major.

My brother, Anthony, works for the best interactive ad agency in the mid-west, Resource Interactive, here in Columbus. CCAD is working with Resource on this J-O-B project and my brother is the brains behind the idea. It’s been really interesting having my brother guide me on this project.

I wouldn’t normally choose to listen to him, since he’s my big brother that always picks on me, but hey, what can you do?

Chad Hughes and I are executing the idea all by ourselves, all alone in the big city! Together we’ll get some great footage, and meet some great people, and we’ll share it ALL with you!

Chad and I are teaming up to hunt down the best of the best alumni in New York and figure out how they got there. From photographers to fine artists, we’ll show you the ins and outs of how to get to New York and make a living for yourself!

Five interviews, three days, all across the city. It’ll be a fun one, and you have all access to follow us on this crazy adventure!

Phew, I’m getting nervous. CHAD, LET’S FLY.