CCAD Announces New Vice President for Enrollment Management

July 6th, 2010 by CCAD News

Jonathan W. Lindsay

Columbus College of Art & Design announces the appointment of Jonathan W. Lindsay as vice president for Enrollment Management. Lindsay will begin his work at CCAD on July 12.

“This appointment is driven by our desire to broaden our institutional reach,” said CCAD President Denny Griffith. “CCAD represents an incredibly high-value, moderately priced, rich educational environment, and our track record in creative economy workforce development is noteworthy and powerful. Jonathan is a splendid guy with the skills, acumen, and track record to ratchet up our student recruitment and retention efforts on a truly national level.”

Lindsay comes to CCAD with more than 20 years of senior administrative experience at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC). “Denny Griffith has a lot of the pieces for CCAD’s growth in place—strong academics, new buildings, and a mature team of individuals who work well together. I am looking forward to working with Denny and this great team,” Lindsay said.

In an effort to get to know the college quickly, Lindsay will live short-term in the Design Square Apartments, one of CCAD’s residence halls. He plans to make enrollment a campus-wide focus, bringing the responsibility of enrollment to all members of the CCAD family.

Read the full press release.

Tags: , ,

One Response to “CCAD Announces New Vice President for Enrollment Management”

1. IThis is the first time I have ever written on a blog but today I am. I have a granddaughter attending CCAD- I have a son who graduated at CCAD I have a daughter who graduated from CCAD and just must say I am happy with each of their live goals.