Twenty-Five Designers to Show at 2011 CCAD Senior Fashion Show
CCAD's Senior Fashion Show is May 13, 2011
Twenty-five designers have been selected to show their collections at the 2011 CCAD Senior Fashion show. Below is a list of the designers and the Masters of Design muse they have chosen for their inspiration.
There’s still time to buy tickets at the advance purchase price at www.ccad.edu/fashion, but hurry, prices go up March 15. Also, did you see the news about the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show tickets we’ll be auctioning off at our event? If not, check it out.
Subscribe to this blog or follow us on Twitter; starting this week we’ll have individual interviews with the designers.
- Mea Adams inspired by Betsey Johnson (b. 1942), website, wiki bio
- Kristin Anderson inspired by Geoffrey Beene (b. 1924 d. 2004), website, wiki bio
- Diana Velika Banas inspired by Vivienne Westwood (b. 1941) , website, wiki bio
- Irina Burdak inspired by Mary Quant (b. 1934), website, wiki bio
- Chrissy Buskirk inspired by Claire McCardell (b. 1905 d. 1958), wiki bio
- Addie Marie Cheges inspired by Elsa Schiaparelli (b. 1890 d. 1973), website, wiki bio
- Janell R. Clemente inspired by Alexander McQueen (b. 1969 d. 2010), website, wiki bio
- Makayla Cook inspired by Donna Karan (b. 1948), website, wiki bio
- Quintessa Dionne Goodley inspired by Emanuel Ungaro (b. 1933), website, wiki bio
- Teresa Hummel inspired by Christian Dior (b. 1905 d. 1957), website, wiki bio
- Marie Hutton inspired by Ralph Lauren (b. 1939), website, wiki bio
- Jordan Jones inspired by Givenchy (b. 1927), website, wiki bio
- Sung Kim inspired by Sonia Rykiel (b. 1930), website, wiki bio
- Lauren Ashley LeCastre inspired by Diane Von Furstenberg (b. 1946), website, wiki bio
- Carolyn Martin inspired by Coco Chanel (b. 1883 d.1971), website, wiki bio
- Brittany Matyas inspired by Kenzo (b. 1939) , website, wiki bio
- Daykeyla McGee inspired by Azzedine Alaia (b. 1940), wiki bio
- Lyndsey Merryman inspired by Valentino (b. 1932) , website, wiki bio
- Ryan Richmond inspired by Paul Poiret (b. 1879 d. 1944 ), wiki bio
- Sarah Rowe inspired by Laura Ashley (b. 1925 d. 1985), website, wiki bio
- Jennifer Sands inspired by Katharine Hamnett (b. 1947), website, wiki bio
- Stevie Smith inspired by Issey Miyake (b. 1938), website, wiki bio
- Olivia VanScoyoc inspired by Calvin Klein (b. 1942), website, wiki bio
- Lisa Vogel inspired by Pierre Cardin (b. 1922), website, wiki bio
- Joscelyn Wiggs inspired by Christian Lacroix (b. 1951), website, wiki bio
The CCAD Fashion Show is an annual fundraising event that showcases the talent of graduating Columbus College of Art & Design Fashion Design Seniors. This popular event sells out every year and this blog is a portal through which to view the behind-the-scenes goings on.