Alumna Lands Photography Job at American Greetings

March 2nd, 2011 by Amanda Fondriest

CCAD alumna Audrey Jones accepted a photography position at American Greetings.

Photography alumna Audrey Jones (CCAD 2009) recently accepted a photography position at American Greetings in Cleveland, OH.

In an email to President Denny Griffith, Jones wrote, “I just found out last week that I got one of my dream positions. I start tomorrow and will officially be a part of the creative photo studio team as one of the six main photographers. … This just reassures me even more that CCAD is a great school that prepares you for a creative field … and for that I want to say thank you.”

American Greetings Corporation is a leading manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships. The company’s major greeting card brands are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings, and Papyrus, and other paper product offerings include DesignWare party goods, American Greetings and Plus Mark gift-wrap and boxed cards and Date Works calendars.

Check out Jones’s photography on her blog.

2 Responses to “Alumna Lands Photography Job at American Greetings”

1. Hey, Audrey
    Glad to hear you got the position. I’m sure you’ll be one of their best.
    All the best!

2. William Imhoff says:

Good luck at your dream positions! Can’t wait to hear more…