Student-Made Video Shows Impact of Scholarships

October 31st, 2011 by Katlin McNally
Screens shot from CCAD video

CCAD Student-Made Video About What Donations Mean to Them

CCAD students continue to work as hard and dream as ambitiously as they ever have.  And as CCAD’s Annual Fund Drive begins, they’re allowing us to hear firsthand the impact donor support has had on them.

Using the skills they’ve gained at CCAD, several students started this summer to make a short video. In it, they invited their fellow students to share insights about how private donations have influenced their experiences at college—from scholarships to classroom resources to their own personal growth.

The video features nine students from various backgrounds, majors, years, and experiences. One of them, senior Rico Jackson, said, “Pure joy and excitement went through me when I found out I had gotten a scholarship, knowing that all my hard work had paid off.”

Watch the video here to listen to the students’ stories and learn how you be part of supporting their future growth.

Tags: , ,