You. Better. Work.

May 11th, 2012 by Lacey Luce

You can dance if you want to.

Sometime between 9:45 and Fun O’Clock

How do you cap off the adrenaline rush of a good show? Dance, baby dance.

The music is hot and the videos and lights have transformed our garage, turned cocktail lounge into a Euro-style dance club for the Après Runway Dance Party sponsored by Captial Style Magazine and Justice.

Everyone from the show is invited (including designers and models—who deserve some fun after all the hard work they have done!).

So here’s my question to you: Are we done here? Have you had enough blogging from me? Can I go play now?—because seriously this looks fun.  If I just stop here, you won’t tell will you?

NO? Fantastic. You’re a lovely audience.

If you haven’t already, be sure to go explore this year’s fashion show blog, not just for all of the photos from this one night, but for the story of how this all came together.

Until next year … xoxo

Tags: , ,

3 Responses to “You. Better. Work.”

1. rainer says:

looks like i need to do some self-pimping! to S77 for providing all the motion video graphics for the runway and Après Runway Dance Party… plus runway and dance party music/DJ by rainer (yeah! that’s me!)

2. Emma Parker says:

Good Afternoon,

My name is Emma Parker and I am a local Columbus Photographer. I would love to help photograph the event this Friday if possible.

Please contact me.

Thanks,

Emma

3. Nice collection of pictures!!! Well done guys!!!