Votes have been tallied, comments reviews, and results are in. We have the final list of students whose designs will grace the runway on May 9.
An impressive panel of fashion industry professionals carefully examined nearly 110 garments and narrowed the final list to 69 looks designed and constructed by 22 students.
As we enter the last two months leading up to the show, students will be tweaking, adjusting, and finalizing their looks to ensure runway perfection. Sunday brings the daylong photo shoot and starting March 17, we’ll begin posting individual features about each designer.
Don’t miss out on your chance to see all of the runway action for yourself on May 9. Tickets are on sale here, with early purchase pricing through March 31. Join the fashionable conversation on Twitter and Facebook using #ccadfs.
1. Emma Andrews, from Columbus, OH, graduate of Columbus Alternative High School.
2. Jessica Driscoll, from Columbus, OH, homeschooled.
3. SaNasha Gent, from Columbus, OH, graduate of Reynoldsburg High School.
4. Jessica Griffis, from Sidney, OH, graduate of Sidney High School.
5. Jamell Harris, from Whitehall, OH, graduate of Whitehall-Yearling High School.
6. Ryun Harrison, from Alpharetta, GA, graduate Alpharetta High School.
7. Ashleigh M. Jones, from Westerville, OH, graduate of Central High School.
8. Betsy Judd, from Loveland, OH, graduate of Mount Notre Dame High School.
9. Katsiaryna Khadzko, from Shawnee, OH, graduate of Miller High School.
10. De-Ann Maughn, from Philadelphia, PA, graduate of Charter High School for Architecture and Design.
11. Nicole Mazur, from Buffalo, NY, graduate of Nardin Academy.
12. Rachel McElvogue, from Cincinnati, OH, graduate of Northwest High School.
13. Dawn McLaughlin, from Miamisburg, OH, graduate of Miamisburg High School.
14. Nina Rehner, from Columbus, OH, graduate of Newark High School.
15. La-Neka Richards, from Canal Winchester, OH, graduate of Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center.
16. Seth Stephens, from Pickerington, OH, graduate of Pickerington High School North.
17. Bridgette Bianca Stevens, from Westerville, OH, graduate of Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center.
18. Audrey Swart, from Thornville, OH, graduate of Lakewood High School.
19. S. Maggie Tanner, from West Jefferson, OH, graduate of West Jefferson High School.
20. Bryston Walters, from Westerville, OH, graduate of Big Walnut High School.
21. Julie Ward, from Grove City, OH, graduate of Franklin Heights High School.
22. Sarah Wong, from Cincinnati, OH, graduate of Colerain High School.
Tags: 2014 Senior Fashion Show, Alpharetta GA, Alpharetta High School, Ashleigh Jones, Audrey Swart, Betsy Judd, Big Walnut High School, Bridgette Bianca Stevens, Bryston Walters, Buffalo NY, Canal Winchester, Central High School, Charter High School for Architecture and Design, Cincinnati OH, class of 2014, Colerain High School, columbus, Columbus Alternative Academy, Dawn McLaughlin, De-Ann Maughn, Emma Andrews, Fashion Design, Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center, Franklin Heights High School, Grove City OH, Jamell Harris, Jessica Driscoll, Jessica Griffis, julie ward, Katsiaryna Khadzko, La-Neka Richards, Lakewood High School, Loveland OH, Miamisburg High School, Miamisburg OH, Miller High School, Mount Notre Dame High School, Nardin Academy, Newark High School, Nicole Mazur, Nina Rehner, Northwest High School, Philadelphia PA, Pickerington High School North, Pickerington OH, Rachel McElvogue, Reynoldsburg High School, Ryun Harrison, S. Maggie Tanner, Sa'Nasha Gent, Sarah Wong, Seth Stephens, Shawnee OH, Sidney High School, Sidney OH, Thornville OH, West Jefferson High School, West Jefferson OH, Westerville OH, Whitehall OH, Whitehall-Yearling High School
The CCAD Fashion Show is an annual fundraising event that showcases the talent of graduating Columbus College of Art & Design Fashion Design Seniors. This popular event sells out every year and this blog is a portal through which to view the behind-the-scenes goings on.