Campus Fitness Center
- What: The campus fitness center, which includes workout equipment, restrooms, water fountain, vending machines and a seating area.
- Where: The ground level of Schottenstein Residence Hall (previous location of the CCAD cafeteria). Enter by external door on south east corner using CCAD ID.
- When: During regular semesters, the fitness center is open 24/7 (entrance is via CCAD ID only).
- Who: all CCAD students, faculty and staff. You must have a valid ID to enter.
Other Fitness Opportunities
In addition to the fitness center, CCAD has other organized, weekly exercise opportunities, including soccer, basketball, dodgeball, yoga, and zumba. Contact the Student Involvement office for details and schedules, email I getinvolved AT ccad DOT edu l 614.222.6191
The campus fitness center includes the following PreCore equipment:
|two elliptical machines||two treadmills|
|free weights||stretch trainer|
Fitness Center Rules
- access is limited to students, faculty, and staff with a current, valid CCAD ID
- wipe down all machines after use
- report any issues to the Schottenstein Front Desk at 614.222.3294
- report any emergencies to CCAD Security at 614.222.6165.