Career Services & Internships
The Office of Career Services is here to assist students and alumni with career and professional development. We offer a variety of programs, appointments, and resources to help you with career-related topics. We would love to see you at our programs or meet one-on-one to discuss your career goals. Flip through our Career Guide (top, right) for more on creative fields (including descriptions for 59 different possibilities) and a snapshot of just a few of our alumni.
One-on-one appointments for:
- Resume or Cover Letter Review
- Job Searching Assistance
- Interviewing Skills
- Networking Assistance
- Career/Major Decision Making
- Graduate School Application Assistance
- From copyright law and contracts, to writing resumes, networking, employer visits, and more. For times, dates, and locations, visit the workshops page (menu on the left).
- Directions Career Fair (for graduating seniors)
- Internship Fair (for juniors and seniors registered with Career Services)
- Art Fair (winter and spring)
Career Services uses a career services management system to maintain online postings for jobs, internships, and other opportunities and resources.
- Students and alumni may set up an account to search for opportunities that range from full and part-time jobs to internships and freelance work.
- Employers and members of the community can register to post their opportunities.
- Visit www.ccadcareers.com
Career Services Staff
- Janie Robinson, assistant director
Career Services Contact:
email I careers AT ccad DOT edu l 614.222.4045 I fax 614.222.4034