Selling at the CCAD Juried Art Fair
As of 2013 CCAD is changing its art sale to a juried art fair format. The CCAD Juried Art Fair will continue to be twice a year and will continue to be open to CCAD students, alumni, faculty, and staff, with 60% of the tables allocated to students and 40% to nonstudents.
- Applications are no longer first come, first served.
- CCAD students, alumni, faculty & staff, must submit a digital application and images of their work to ZAPP www.zapplication.org. (All applications must be submitted through Zapp. Slides and paper applications will not be accepted.)
- To select art fair participants, applications will be juried.
- Table allocations remain the same; however, of the 40% open to nonstudents, nine spots will be reserved for the top scoring CCAD employees who will be highlighted in a faculty/staff section in the Crane multipurpose room.
- There is a nonrefundable $25 application fee, however, CCAD students will be provided a coupon code to cover the application fee.
- Vendors will be charged a 3% transaction fee for credit card sales processed by the college (this fee is only for sales processed by CCAD and does not apply to vendors who use services such as the Square to process credit card purchases). Vendors keep 100% of cash and check sales.
- All selected art fair participants pay a $25 table fee.
- All regulations and show information will be available via ZAPP once the current CCAD Juried Art Fair event is up on the site (generally a few days before the digital application is open).
How to Apply
- Set up an account by going to www.zapplication.org, and selecting the “New Users Register Here” button (to the right of login).
- After you are logged in, be sure to complete your profile (menu option to the left, on image below) and upload THREE images of your work, (top left tab, on image below) IMPORTANT NOTE: images of work must represent the type of work you will sell at the fair if selected. You can find information on formatting images for ZAPP on their website.
- When CCAD begins accepting applications, use the middle tab to search for and apply to the CCAD Juried Art Fair. Application fees must be paid when applying.
Deadlines for the April 13, 2013 Fair
- Application start date: Jan. 25
(please note: you can set up your account, your profile, and upload your images at anytime, however, you cannot apply for the fair until Jan. 25).
- Application deadline: Feb. 25
- Jury results notification: By March 15
- Table fee deadline (pay through ZAPP): Noon, March 25
Career Services Contact:
email I careers AT ccad DOT edu l 614.222.4045 I fax 614.222.4034