Career Services Workshops
Free Workshops for CCAD Students and Alumni
Career Services offers presentations and workshops throughout the year for current students and alumni. Workshops are usually one hour and are held in the Loann Crane Center for Design multipurpose room unless otherwise noted.
Career Services is also happy to conduct workshops for CCAD classes and groups. CCAD faculty and staff can request a workshop by filling out this form.
Below is a list of topics that are likely to be covered during an academic school year. Check the Careers Workshops calendar for currently scheduled workshops.
- Applying to Residencies & Graduate Schools
- Building a Web Presence. Professional Networking and Social Media
- Diversity in the Workplace
- CCAD Juried Art Fair: How to Apply
- Interviewing with Impact
- Job Searching: Strategies for Success
- Making the Most of a Career Fair
- Networking & Gallery Gab
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Utilizing Career Services and CCADCareers.com
Career Services Contact:
email | careers AT ccad DOT edu | 614.222.4045 | fax 614.222.4034