Making Payments Online
The CCAD Self Service system offers students online options for making payments, getting refunds, and more.
- Making domestic payments with no service charge. (eCheck [ACH])
- Making any payments using Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express.
- A nonrefundable 2.75% service charge is added.
- Credit card payments are no longer accepted by phone.
- Students who visit One-Stop Student Services to make payments via credit card will be directed to Self Service.
- Purchasing additional items such as parking passes.
- Having any refunds deposited directly into a checking/savings account. (eRefund)
- Authorizing a parent, guardian, or other user to make payments on your behalf. (Parent PINs)
To make a payment:
- Log on to Self Service using your CCAD User Name and Password.
- Click the Finances tab at the top.
- Click the Balance, Statement, or Financial Aid links to view your information.
- When you’re ready to make your payment, click the Make a Payment link.
- You will be redirected to the CCAD ePayment center. Follow the instructions there to make your payment—or do any of the other services listed above.
Parents, guardians, and other student-authorized users
Once your student has set up a Parent PIN for you, you will receive an email with instructions to log on to the CCAD ePayment center. You can follow the instructions there to make a payment for your student, save your preferred payment method, purchase additional items, and more.