Upcoming Events

  • Off-Campus Application deadline for Summer and Fall 2016 Programs
    Feb 15, 2016
  • CCAD Housing Fair
    Feb 20, 2016
  • CCAD Art Fair applications close
    Feb 22, 2016


College Services

Address Changes

You may change any of your addresses or telephone numbers by obtaining a change of address form at One-Stop Student Services. In order to ensure timely reporting, submit any address changes at least two weeks prior to the end of each grading period.

Requests for Address Change
All requests for address changes must be submitted to One-Stop Student Services. CCAD maintains mailing addresses which you must keep current with the college. These addresses are:

  • Your local address: This is a local mailing address in Columbus or Central Ohio used by various offices at the college to send general correspondence and information to you during the college year.
  • Your permanent address: This applies if your permanent address is not where you're living while attending school. For many students, this is the address of your parents, guardian, or other individual where you may want us to send bills.

We will use the above addresses for all communications sent through postal mail. You must indicate which of the above addresses you want us to use for mailing the following information:

  • Tuition and fee invoices and statements
  • Your midterm deficiency grades

You may request that we mail both of these types of documents to the same address or not depending upon your needs.

CCAD does not send final grades by mail. You can view your final grades via Self Service at the end of each semester. No grades will be reported over the telephone for any reason.

Registrar Contact:
| registrar AT ccad DOT edu | 614.222.3295