CCAD serves student health needs in several ways.
- The student insurance plans allow students to receive convenient cost-effective medical care when needed.
- A monthly online newsletter provides information on both physical and mental wellness, covers issues that college students face, and offers preventative health care tips.
- The Counseling & Wellness office offers a number of services related to mental health and general wellness. (For more on these services, visit the Counseling & Wellness pages).
- Campus educational programs on various health and wellness topics are provided throughout the year.
Who to Contact
- For general heath care questions,
Erin Vlach, director of Counseling & Wellness: email or 614.222.4044
- For questions regarding student health insurance,
Dwayne Todd, vice president for student affairs: email or 614.222.4015.
Health Care Options
CCAD has a relationship with the following neighborhood healthcare providers. Both will usually make a same-day appointment for CCAD students, and they are familiar with how to use the CCAD student insurance plans.
Capital Primary Care
500 E Main Street, #100
Columbus, OH 43215
MD Care for You Family Practice
1275 Olentangy River Road, #223
Columbus, OH 43212
OSU CarePoint East
543 Taylor Aveune
Columbus, Ohio 43203