GoStudio: your courses online
GoStudio is an online Learning Management System providing tools faculty members and students can use to share information and collaborate with others to support teaching and learning.
Powered by the widely used Moodle open source system, this online learning environment offers instructors the ability to post lessons and course files, host discussions, identify assignments, add interactive discussion groups or chats, and more.
Among the other benefits, GoStudio:
- is Available from both on- and off-campus
- Assists faculty members in distributing information and collecting assignments
- Allows faculty members to track activities — see who has accessed materials (and when), and know precisely when assignments are submitted
- Provides a way to share direct feedback with students about assignments
- Take advantage of other tools — GoStudio includes a wide variety of other resources to enhance course community and interaction
There are a few limitations you should be aware of:
- The system has a maximum 64 MB File Size limit, which applies to all uploads from faculty members and students.
- The system is not currently available for CE, SMAC, and other non-degree courses
On the GoStudio front page, the Main Menu on the left side includes links to the following resources:
Information Technology Contact: 614.222.6174
July 27, 2011