Submitting a Technology Request
If you have a problem or need assistance with current systems or services, please contact the IT Help Desk immediately.
Suggestions and requests for new technology should be submitted following this process:
- Download the Information Technology Request Form (112KB PDF). Complete the front of this form and submit to your Division Dean or Supervisor for initial approval.
- (Note: Some browsers may open this PDF file in a browser window. For easier access, right-click on the link and choose Save Link As... or Save Target As... or Download Linked File... to save a copy of the IT Request Form-01.pdf document to your computer. Open that document using Adobe Acrobat Pro in order to save changes you make to the file, then forward the document to your Division Dean or Supervisor.
- Adobe Reader will allow you to open and complete the form, but will not save your changes. You may complete and print the document, if you'd like, and send the printed document instead of an electronic version.
- Division Deans or Department Supervisors will complete the back of this form and submit to the IT Office.
- IT will begin evaluation of the request, and put together a small team to develop a potential project plan for the request. This project team may include members of the IT staff, the IT Project Manager, the individual requestor, and assigned members of the department or division submitting the request.
- A completed project plan will be submitted to the President's Advisory Team will weigh funding and priority needs, and consider how individual requests support the institution strategic plan. Final approval rests with this committee.
Information Technology Contact: 614.222.6174
August 6, 2015