Events Calendar & News
Thanksgiving Break Information
Wednesday, Nov. 21
No classes, offices close at noon.
Thursday, Nov. 22–Sunday, Nov. 25
No classes, offices closed.
Cazani Center Gallery Hours
- Closed Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, Nov. 23 & Saturday, Nov. 24: 1–7 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 25: noon–5 p.m.
Lab & Facility Availablility
Wednesday, Nov. 21, and Friday, Nov. 23 through Sunday, Nov. 25
(Thursday, Nov. 22, No facilities open)
- Battelle, Kinney, Crane, AMF, and DSB open during regular building hours.
- Sculpture area operating on “buddy system” (no one can work alone). No monitors will be on hand, so no power or hand tools will be available.
- IN students can print only if lab monitor is present. Crane 217 computer room will be open during building hours.
- Kinney Hall 108 will be open for ID students from 9am-5pm Wednesday and Friday. Check with Dave Burghy about weekend hours.
- Ceramics open only if monitors are available. No access to clay and glaze rooms.
- Circle Hall, Glass Lab, and Media Arts Lab, darkrooms, classrooms, and studio will be closed throughout the break. Additionally, Media Arts Lab closes at 9 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 20.