And in the meantime, click here to see some of our upcoming programming.
The Columbus International Film + Video Festival
A partnership of cinematic proportions.
The Columbus International Film + Video Festival is the longest continuously running film festival in the United States, showcasing independent student and professional films from around the world.
Presented by Columbus College of Art & Design, the festival includes:
- Aspect. A CCAD student-curated festival featuring student work.
- Columbus Children’s Film Festival. An international selection of non-violent animation and cartoons. Coming later this year.
- Shorts. Narrative and documentary selections 44 minutes or shorter.
- Features. Full-length feature and documentary films.
- LGBT films. Screenings featured during the Stonewall Columbus Pride Festival and Parade in June.
Submissions for the 65th Annual Columbus International Film + Video Festival will be accepted starting in late July 2016.
There are plenty of parking options for your visit to CCAD. Our campus is in the heart of downtown Columbus. Learn more here.
Every year, juries made up of industry professionals view all entries to determine which films to include in public screenings. The juries select screening participants, awards and distinctions for each category. Awards of distinction are offered, when applicable, for Achievements in Education, Achievements in Technology and Achievements in the Arts, as well as other categories.
Submissions for the 65th Annual Columbus International Film & Video Festival will be accepted starting in July 2016.
Every year, the CCAD Student Agency creates a poster for the Columbus International Film & Video Festival. The 2016 poster is designed by Lauren Rassenfoss, Illustration, Class of 2016.
The People Behind the Scenes
Follow us on social