Future Students & Parents
For Educators & Counselors
CCAD strives to connect with art educators and high-school counselors in many ways—from providing CCAD materials and resources to share, to providing professional development opportunities for educators. Below are links to a variety of CCAD online resources and more.
What are we missing? We want to know how we can better help you. Email us and tell us what you want from CCAD.
Update Your High School's Contact Information
Use our online form to update information on your high school's art, design, and digital communications faculty and college counselors.
Recommend a Stellar Student
We bet you know a student who should be on our radar. If so, please use this form to share their information.
Educator Summer Studio
Read all about the ESS program here.
Check Out & Share with Your Students
- Info on participating in PSEO at CCAD.
- CCAD News Blog: Our alumni, faculty, and students are constantly making news. Subscribe to the CCAD News Blog to keep up with what they are doing.
- Creative Portfolio Development: Our Creative Portfolio page has tips for developing a strong creative portfolio.
- Follow Us: (and tell your students to follow us) on Twitter @CCADedu.
- "Like us: Engage with our Facebook page for a slice of campus life.
- Watch Us: See videos about CCAD and from CCAD students on our YouTube channel.
Local On-Campus Resources
Yes we have classes that can build your skills or simply get you into a studio with all the toys you'll want to play with, but we also have classes that can help your star students build their skills. Click here to search classes or click here to see more information.
- Saturday Morning Art Classes (first through 12th-grade students)
- Continuing & Professional Studies (for adults and juniors & seniors in high school)
- Creative Summer Workshops
- College PreView (an in-residence summer program for high-school students)
- PSEO (click here)
CCAD's exhibitions are free and open to the public. Come join us for an opening and a relaxing evening out, or bring your students to explore and see international, national, and local contemporary artists working in a wide range of media. Check out our exhibitions calendar to see what's coming up next.
Visiting Artists & Scholars
CCAD brings in a variety of artists and scholars to do evening presentations that are almost always free and open to the public. Check out or Visiting Artists & Scholars calendar to see who is coming to CCAD next.
Request Print Resources
Use this form to request the print materials you would like to have on hand for your students.
View many of our admissions publications online here.
Meet With Us
Our admissions officers are traveling around Ohio and the country throughout the year. Check our Admissions Travel & Events Calendar and see if we'll be near you. If so, email the Admissions Office and see if we can meet up with you.
In Central Ohio? CCAD hosts regular "Discover CCAD Days." Check out our events schedule and consider stopping in and meeting up with us.
More Resource Links
Go to the Career Services Web Resources page for helpful links to use and share with students.
Check out the U.S. Department of Labor’s website for resources in the Occupational Outlook Handbook at http://www.bls.gov/OCO/
Want emails about Continuing & Professional Studies programs and upcoming events and exhibitions? Join our email list.