Future Students & Parents
Schedule a Meeting and/or Tour of Campus
Considering CCAD’s BFA (undergraduate) or MFA (graduate) program? We strongly encourage you to schedule a visit, to meet with an admissions representative and tour the campus. Visits can include:
- One-on-one meeting with an admissions representative, usually an admissions counselor (full-time staff member) or an admissions fellow (current student),
- Portfolio review (if you chose to bring one)
- Tour of campus
- Class visit (limited selections available to seniors)
Plan on 90 minutes for your visit; or longer if you chose to sit in on a class.
- Meetings are available Monday through Friday, at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tours are available Monday through Friday, at 9:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m.
To schedule a visit concerning the BFA (undergraduate) program, please contact Admissions at 614.222.3261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To schedule a visit concerning the MFA (graduate) program, please contact John Cairns at 614.222.3249 or email@example.com.
Interested in bringing a class to CCAD? We also offer opportunities for groups to visit, on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you’d like to schedule a group visit, please contact Admissions at 614.222.3261 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that group visits take more coordination than our typical visits, so we ask for at least 2 weeks’ notice when scheduling.
Go to the Campus Map page for directions and a printable campus map.