Get Involved with CCAD
Ways to Give
To Make a Gift Now:
- Use the link on the left to donate online.
- Prefer to mail in a check? Send your check made payable to Columbus College of Art & Design to:
Columbus College of Art & Design
60 Cleveland Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215
Need help setting up a named endowment or scholarship, planned gift, or a sponsorship?
email I development AT ccad DOT edu
Unrestricted gifts (of any size) to the general fund are important because they provide flexibility for the college to apply funds to where the need is greatest. In the past, unrestricted gifts have been used for:
- the purchase and renovation of buildings for classrooms, studios, and living space,
- exhibitions and symposia that further artistic knowledge and CCAD’s reputation,
- honoraria for visiting lecturers and faculty development.
- establish long-range plans,
- keep a quality art and design education affordable,
- improve facilities, equipment, housing and services as necessary, and
- take advantage of unexpected opportunities such as capital purchases.
A gift of $50,000 carries with it the privilege of naming the fund, as well as specifying reasonable standards for distribution.
Corporate matching gifts are a great way for CCAD alumni, parents, and friends to maximize personal contributions to the college and increase the impact of their gift. By taking advantage of a company's matching gift benefit, you may be able to double or even triple the amount of a contribution.
Gifts for Scholarships
Contributions earmarked for scholarships allow students to focus on the creative process while the costs of a college education are met. CCAD awards both merit- and need-based scholarships to qualified students.
CCAD presents a number of programs such as the senior fashion show, CCAD art sales, exhibitions, visiting artist lectures, and symposia, which are open to the public. With sponsorship support, most CCAD events are offered free of charge, or at a nominal price.