Programs of Study
College PreView Registration
- To participate in 2016 College PreView, attendees must be in grade 10, 11 or 12.
- To secure your place in the program, you will need to fill out a registration form and pay a non-refundable $250 deposit. Registration is currently not open until November 1, 2015.
- Once registrered, you will receive a notice via email to pay the balance of your College PreView tuition and select your areas of interest.
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, please follow the instructions below. You do not have to pay your deposit before applying for a scholarship, however, paying the nonrefundable deposit reserves your space in the program.
A limited number of scholarships are available, ranging from $250 to $1,500. To be considered, you must complete an online scholarship application. As part of that application, you must submit a digital portfolio of three examples of your work, a letter of recommendation, and a personal statement.
- First, visit ccad.slideroom.com and sign up for an account.
- Once you have your account, log into Slideroom, choose “College PreView,” and review the details about how to prepare and submit your application materials.
- When your application materials are ready, log back into Slideroom and submit your application.
- You will receive an email verifying that you have successfully submitted your application.
- You will receive another email by Monday, May 16, telling you whether you got a scholarship.
- After you find out about your scholarship, you must register and submit your deposit for the program by Monday, June 6.
The program fee of $3300 covers three college credits, three weeks of on-campus residence, all meals, and all required supplies. Some optional off-campus excursions may not be included in the tuition. Portfolio based scholarships are available specific to each major.
- Nov. 1: Registration Opens
- April 1: International students: suggest applying for visa no later than
- May 9: Scholarship Application deadline
- May 16: Scholarship applicants notified of awards
- June 6: Registration and nonrefundable tuition deposit ($250) deadline
- June 20: Tuition balance ($3,050) due
- June 27: Refund requests deadline
- July 10: Move-in and mandatory orientation
- July 30: Commencement, exhibition, and move-out
If you attend all classes, complete all assignments successfully, and earn a C or better, you will be granted three college credits.
Outreach Programs Contact: email | admissions AT ccad DOT edu l 614.222.3261