Programs of Study
College PreView Registration
How to Register
- To participate in 2014 College PreView, you must be in grade 9, 10, or 11 now. Online registration opens on Friday, Nov. 1, 2013.
- To secure your place in the program click the Register Now button, to create an account (or log in to an existing account), then register and pay your nonrefundable $250 deposit.
- You will receive a notice via email to pay the balance of your College PreView tuition and select your areas of interest.
- If you wish to apply for a scholarship, please follow the instructions below. You do not have to pay your deposit before applying for a scholarship, however, paying the nonrefundable deposit reserves your space in the program.
To Apply for a Scholarship
A limited number of scholarships are available, ranging from $250 to $1,500. To be considered, you must complete an online scholarship application. As part of that application, you must submit a digital portfolio of three examples of your work, a letter of recommendation, and a personal statement.
- First, visit ccad.slideroom.com and sign up for an account.
- Once you have your account, log into Slideroom, choose “College PreView,” and review the details about how to prepare and submit your application materials.
- When your application materials are ready, log back into Slideroom and submit your application.
- You will receive an email verifying that you have successfully submitted your application.
- You will receive another email by Tuesday, April 15, telling you whether you got a scholarship.
- After you find out about your scholarship, you must register and submit your deposit for the program by Thursday, May 1.
Program Costs & Deadlines
The program fee $2,950 covers three college credits, three weeks of on-campus residence, all meals, all supplies, and all costs related to local transportation, admission, and food for off-campus activities. Scholarships are available.
- Nov. 1: Online registration opens
- March 15: Scholarship application deadline
- April 15: Scholarship applicants notified of awards
- May 1: Registration and nonrefundable tuition deposit ($250) deadline
- June 2: Tuition balance ($2,700) due
- June 15: Refund requests deadline
- June 22: Move-in and mandatory orientation
- June 22–July 12: College PreView in session
- July 12: Reception, exhibition, and move-out
- July 25: Grades mailed
Continuing & Professional Studies Contact: email | continuinged AT ccad DOT edu l 614.222.3248