Programs of Study
College PreView Registration
Program Costs & Deadlines
The program fee of $2,950 covers three college credits, three weeks of on-campus residence, all meals, all supplies, and all costs related to local transportation, admission, and food for off-campus activities. Scholarships are available.
New York Excursion Costs and Deadlines
The $1,750 program fee and tuition for the New York off-campus excursion is due with the tuition balance payment. The fee includes round-trip airfare from Columbus to New York and accommodations. Students will receive a per diem for meals. The price is based on double occupancy.
To Apply & Register
Registration to College Preview starts with an application process. All applicants will be considered for a limited number of scholarships ranging from $250 to $1,500. In addition to the application, you will be required to submit a portfolio of three examples of your work, a letter of recommendation, and a personal statement.
How to Apply
- Once you have your materials ready, visit ccad.slideroom.com. You will need to sign up for an account. Once you have your account choose College Preview and follow the prompts.
- After your application has been accepted you will be contacted with information on how to register, sign up for electives, and pay the deposit.
- April 5: Application deadline
- April 15: Applicants notified of admission decisions and scholarship awards
- April 15–May 15: Online course registration open for accepted students
- May 15: Registration and nonrefundable tuition deposit ($250) deadline
- June 14: Tuition balance ($2,700) due & optional New York Art Excursion tuition and fees ($1,750) due
- June 28: Written refund request deadline
- July 7: Move-in and mandatory orientation
- July 7 – 27: College PreView in session
- July 27: Reception, exhibition, and move-out
- July 28: Optional trip to New York
- Aug. 3: Return to Columbus from New York, students depart for home
- Aug. 15: Grades mailed
Continuing & Professional Studies Contact: email | continuinged AT ccad DOT edu l 614.222.3248