Programs of Study
Discovery Club Registration
The program fee of $975 covers one week of on-campus residence, all meals, all supplies, and all costs related to local transportation, admission, and food for off-campus activities.
Registration opens Nov. 1. Register and pay your deposit of $250 by May 1 to secure your place in the program.
Discovery Club offers some need-based scholarships. Download and the scholarship application form (pdf) for submission details. The scholarship application form and one drawing must be received by CCAD's Continuing & Professional Studies office (via mail) by March15.
- Nov. 1: Online registration open for Discovery Club
- March 15: Scholarship application deadline
- April 15: Scholarship award notification
- May 1: Registration and nonrefundable deposit ($250) due
- June 1: Tuition balance ($725) due
- June 29: Written refund request deadline
- July 5: Move-in and mandatory orientation
- July 5–11: Discovery Club in session
- July 11: Reception, exhibition, and move-out
The Major Workshops
You customize your Discovery Club experience by choosing your Major Studies focus. Each selection focuses on skills and techniques that relate to two or more of CCAD’s nine different majors.
- Lens and Screen Arts (Animation and Cinematic Arts)
- Make, Market; Let’s Do It Again (Advertising & Graphic Design and Photography)
- Virtual Modeling and Fabrication (Fashion, Interior Design, and Industrial Design)
- Persuasion and the Visual Narrative (Illustration and Fine Arts)
Leisure Time and Evening Events
Group activities, including off-campus trips and on-campus fun, round out the Discovery Club program.
Continuing & Professional Studies Contact: email | continuinged AT ccad DOT edu | 614.222.3248