Programs of Study
Discover Club Registration
Program Costs & Scholarships
The program fee of $975 covers one week of on-campus residence, all meals, all supplies, and all costs related to local transportation, admission, and food for off-campus activities.
Registration opens Nov. 1. Register and pay your deposit of $250 as soon as possible to secure your place in the program.
Apply for a Scholarship
Discovery Club offers some need-based scholarships. Download and the scholarship application form (pdf) for submission details. The scholarship application form and one drawing must be received by CCAD's Continuing & Professional Studies office (via mail) by April 15.
- Nov. 1: Online registration open for Discovery Club
- April 15: Applications for need-based scholarships must be received by CCAD
- May 15: Registration and nonrefundable deposit ($250) due
- June 15: Tuition balance ($725) due
- June 30: Written refund request deadline
- July 6: Move-in and mandatory orientation
- July 6–12: Discovery Club in session
- July 12: Reception, exhibition, and move-out
Continuing & Professional Studies Contact: email | continuinged AT ccad DOT edu | 614.222.3248