Programs of Study
Discover Club Registration
Program Costs & Deadlines
The program fee of $975 covers one week of on-campus residence, all meals, all supplies, and all costs related to local transportation, admission, and food for off-campus activities. Some need-based scholarships are available. Learn more here.
Registration opens on March 15. You will need to choose which week you would like to attend and choose the workshops you would like to participate in. When selecting your workshops, please select your top four in order of interest (click on the brochure above for full descriptions) when completing your registration. We will make every effort to place you in your top two choices.
- March 15–May 15: Online registration open for Discovery Club
- April 15: Applications for need-based scholarships must be receive by CCAD (learn more on the CE Scholarships page).
- May 15: Registration and nonrefundable deposit ($250) due
- June 14: Tuition balance ($725) due
- June 28: Written refund request deadline
Session A: Registration
- July 7: Move-in and mandatory orientation
- July 7–12: Discovery Club session
- July 13: Morning reception, exhibition, and move-out
Session B: Registration
- July 21: Move-in and mandatory orientation
- July 21-26, 2013: Discovery Club session
- July 27: Morning reception, exhibition, and move-out
Continuing & Professional Studies Contact: email | continuinged AT ccad DOT edu | 614.222.3248