Programs of Study
The CCAD Honors Program is designed for high-performing students who would like to:
- Broaden their educational experience
- Design and participate in independent learning projects
- Share their work and ideas with other Honors students and the
- larger community
- Deepen their learning from peers, faculty, and visiting artists
- Be part of a great community of other motivated students
The program includes a personal learning plan for each semester, special seminar courses and workshops, and an individual capstone project during the senior year. Completion of the program is recognized on student transcripts and at commencement.
Enrolled students interested in pursuing the honors programs should contact One-Stop Student Services at 614.222.3295 for more information.