Working at CCAD
The Advancement office comprises Alumni Relations, Development, and Advancement Services.
This office is charged with advancing the mission of Columbus College of Art & Design by building relationships with its constituencies, securing contributions and other funding, and increasing national awareness of the college brand.
The Advancement office is located on the second floor of the Canzani Center at the corner of Cleveland Avenue and East Gay Street.
- Teresa Walker, administrative assistant
- Diane Sharp, development officer
- Stéphanie McManus, alumni relations officer & interim grants manager
- James Allen, data management officer
- vice president for advancement
- annual giving officer
- director of advancement operations