Working at CCAD
The Advancement office comprises Alumni Relations, Development, and Advancement Services.
This office is charged with advancing the mission of Columbus College of Art & Design by building relationships with its constituencies, securing contributions and other funding, and increasing national awareness of the college brand.
The Advancement office is located on the second floor of the Canzani Center at the corner of Cleveland Avenue and East Gay Street.
- Laurie Beth Sweeney, Vice President for Advancement
- Teresa Walker, administrative assistant
- Joe Neal, director of advancement operations
- Hilary Blakemore, annual giving officer
- Molly Gilbride, alumni & parent relations officer
- James Allen, data management officer
- Melinda Conlon, grants manager