Working at CCAD
Work at CCAD
Available Faculty & Staff Positions
- Assistant Director of Student Involvement and Multicultural Affairs (pdf)
- Chair CCAD MindMarket (pdf)
- Department Head for ESL (pdf)
- Liberal Arts - History of Advertising & Graphic Design Adjunct Instructor (pdf)
- Liberal Arts - Human Factors Adjunct Instructor (pdf)
- IT Helpdesk Technician (pdf)
- Therapist/Community Wellness Specialist (Part-Time) (pdf)
Adjunct, Continuing & Professional Studies, and Saturday Morning Art Classes Position Submission Guidelines
CCAD is always is looking for talented adjunct instructors for our BFA classes and our other community programs. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please use the email link below to submit a résumé and cover letter or mail to the address below. Please include a digital portfolio or URL. CCAD will not accept, evaluate, or be responsible for hardcopies or original copies of portfolio materials. Please do not submit additional or original portfolio materials. All images should be:
- Sharply focused
- Accurate color
- Tight cropping without wide borders
- Center and edges of piece should be evenly lit
Columbus College of Art & Design
Attn: Human Resources
60 Cleveland Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215
Human Resources Contact: email I 614.222-4036 I fax 614.232.8348
CCAD will accept, and keep on file for one year, résumés and cover letters for consideration for future opportunities at CCAD. To submit, use the email link or the address above.
CCAD makes recruitment and retention decisions based on credentials, experience, abilities, talent, and results. CCAD is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The administration, faculty, staff and student embrace diversity and prohibit discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class status. Women and minorities are strongly encourage to apply.