Working at CCAD
Work at CCAD
Available Faculty & Staff Positions
- Career Services Associate (pdf)
- Director of Admissions (pdf)
- Full Time Faculty in 3D Animation (pdf)
- Full Time Faculty in Cinematic Arts (pdf)
- Full Time Faculty in Illustration (pdf)
- Liberal Arts - Ecology Adjunct Instructor (pdf)
- Liberal Arts - Psychology Adjunct Instructor (pdf)
Adjunct, Continuing & Professional Studies, and Saturday Morning Art Classes Position Submission Guidelines
CCAD is always is looking for talented adjunct instructors for our BFA classes and our other community programs. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please use the email link below to submit a résumé and cover letter or mail to the address below. Please include a digital portfolio, either via URL or CD. CCAD will not accept, evaluate, or be responsible for hardcopies or original copies of portfolio materials. Please do not submit additional or original portfolio materials, they will be discarded and not considered part of the application. All images should be:
- Sharply focused
- Accurate color
- Tight cropping without wide borders
- Center and edges of piece should be evenly lit
For CD submission:
- Saved as .TIF or high quality .JPEG files
- In RGB color; each image can be no larger than 5 Mb each
- Name and number all files with your LastnameFirstname00.tif or LastnameFirstname00.jpeg (e.g., SmythLee13.jpeg).
- Number your images in the order you wish to have them viewed.
- Include with your digital submission a printed, hard-copy image inventory page headed with your name and the position for which you are applying.
Portfolios on CD will not be returned.
Columbus College of Art & Design
Attn: Human Resources
60 Cleveland Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215
Human Resources Contact: email I 614.222-4036 I fax 614.232.8348
CCAD will accept, and keep on file for one year, résumés and cover letters for consideration for future opportunities at CCAD. To submit, use the email link or the address above.
CCAD makes recruitment and retention decisions based on credentials, experience, abilities, talent, and results. CCAD is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The administration, faculty, staff and student embrace diversity and prohibit discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, non-disqualifying disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected class status. Women and minorities are strongly encourage to apply.