- About US
- Graduate Degrees
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Special programs
- Minors & Concentrations
- CORE Studies
- Life at CCAD
You make environments that tell a story.
As we look for better ways to interact with our changing landscape, social fabric and community needs, the way we design our environments — our living and work spaces — matters more than ever. At CCAD, you’ll find the facilities, tools and faculty to make your dreams of designing a reality. Our Interior Design program involves research, planning, design and problem-solving through real-world exercises, as well as courses in hand sketching, computer modeling and communications. You’ll graduate ready to translate your vision in a wide range of spaces and industries.
CCAD’s state-of-the-art facilities give you the equipment and technology (including 3D printers) you need to unleash your inner interior designer. You'll have access to:
- Fully equipped lighting, print and computer labs
- Material samples, catalogs and flat-file storage
- The Tad Jeffrey FabLab, which includes laser cutters and 3D printers for prototype fabrication of models, furniture and objects
- A woodshop for furniture-making and model work
- A construction demonstration area with open studios and building space
CCAD’s comprehensive interior design instruction across spaces and industries equips grads with the skills to thrive in many positions. Our grads have applied the skills they built at CCAD to a variety of positions and fields.
Abercrombie & Fitch
Big Red Rooster