- About US
- Graduate Degrees
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Special programs
- Minors & Concentrations
- CORE Studies
- Life at CCAD
HOW TO APPLY:
CORE Honors is a competitive program. To apply, submit an application and essay during your first or second year. Applications are accepted throughout the fall and spring semesters. Deadline is through the end of spring semester. Applications received during summer will be considered when the fall or spring semester begins. Please email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For current CCAD Honors students interested in proposing an honors special project or capstone, fill out this application by the end of spring semester.
About the program:
- You can apply to the program as an incoming first-year student or as a continuing student after your first semester.
- As an honors student, you'll get priority registration for classes after your first semester at CCAD.
- You’ll also receive special recognition at commencement, as well as a notation on your transcript.
To graduate with honors, you’ll have to:
- complete five honors classes (a total of 15 credits), including three honors seminars (nine credits), an honors independent project (three credits) and an honors capstone (three credits)
- achieve a 3.5 GPA at the time of graduation
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.