2021 CCAD MFA Thesis Exhibition
See emerging artists' work at the annual CCAD MFA Thesis Exhibition, which this year features contributions from the Classes of 2020 and 2021. The work of MFA candidates and spring 2020 graduates span such genres as painting, sculpture, photography, video, design, comics, and fashion. Parking and entry to the exhibition are free; the public is invited to view the show by appointment. Beginning Wednesday, June 16, visitors can see a virtual version of the exhibition online at ccad.edu/mfathesis.
Visitors are required to reserve a timed admission ticket. Click here to reserve a time. On arrival at the Gallery, phone 614.222.3270 to enter.
Health & safety protocols
Numerous health and safety protocols are in place at Beeler Gallery in response to COVID-19. Please review the following information before visiting:
• Visitors are required to reserve free timed admission tickets in advance of their visit.
• Visitors should stay home if they don’t feel well, tested positive for COVID-19, or were exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Visitors must wear a face mask while in Beeler Gallery and on CCAD’s campus.
• A maximum of 30 people are allowed in Beeler Gallery at a time, and there should be no more than 10 people in each area or “room” within the gallery space at a time.
• Visitors should maintain a minimum of 6 to 8 feet between other visitors and gallery attendants. Parties of up to four will be admitted, and permitted to be within 6 feet of each other.
• Please adhere to the wayfinding signs.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance to the gallery.
• For more information about CCAD’s response to COVID-19, visit ccad.edu/publichealth.