- About US
- Graduate Degrees
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Special programs
- Minors & Concentrations
- CORE Studies
- Life at CCAD
Faculty & Staff
New to CCAD
Navigating a new environment should be exciting and rewarding, not frustrating. We’re here to help.
- CCAD email on your phone: Visit the IT Help Desk at Kinney Hall, Room 220. Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., weekdays; 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday.
- Parking passes and IDs: Visit the Safety & Security Office in the Adminstration Building.
- Working late? Request an escort to your car. Call Safety & Security: 614.222.6165.
- GoStudio help: Contact IT: 614.222.6174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handouts for classes: Contact email@example.com.
- Events: Fill out the events form here.
CCAD Alert Emergency Notification System
In the event of a campus emergency, we use CCAD Alert to contact you or a family member by cell phone, e-mail or text. Registration is quick and easy. Register here.
Share Your Story
CCAD's reputation and progress are built on your brilliant work, and we love to share what you're doing with the world. Teaching a different kind of class? Working on a cool project? Please tell us all about it using this online form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.