To find policy information or to locate physicians and hospitals, visit UnitedHealthcare or call 866.314.0335. For secure access to personalized member services and information, register at the site by choosing your own username and password. You also have access to these online resources, provided by UHC:
- Health and Wellness Podcasts: Listen to entire presentations or only the chapters that are important to you. Available 24/7.
Source4Women: Provides tools and resources, including free online seminars and events, focused on keeping UHC members and their families healthy. Monthly online seminars address important health topics and include audio and video, as well as time for questions with expert speakers. All seminars are recorded and available for viewing 24/7.
- Dental Insurance: Call MetLife at 800.275.4638.
UHC CCAD 2017 Choice Plus HAS Benefit Booklet: view here
TIAA Retirement Plan: Create a login for secure online access to your retirement investments.
Additional Benefits: CCAD offers life insurance and long-term disability insurance. Contact the Human Resources Office for details.
Other Benefit Programs
You may also be eligible for these additional services:
- LegalShield: Employees can participate in group rates for prepaid legal services and identity theft programs.
- Tuition Exchange Program: A reciprocal scholarship program for legally dependent children of full-time faculty and staff members who work at least 37.5 hours per week.
- Liberty Mutual: Employees may qualify for a special group discount on auto, home and renters insurance through Group Savings Plus® from Liberty Mutual. For a free, no-obligation rate quote, contact Liberty Mutual at 800.483.3372, or get a free rate quote.
For details about specific programs and information about how to apply, visit CCAD's Human Resources Office. Please note that the college reserves the right to unilaterally modify or amend any plan or portion thereof, or to add, change or eliminate any benefit at any time.