Faculty & staff
- CCAD news
- Events & deadlines
- Job postings
- Submit a student Care Report
- Share your story
- Submit website requests
- Student Agency request
- Update your online bio
- The Market menu
- Sign up for emails
- Strategic plan
- The Work Number
- Events Form
New to CCAD
Navigating a new environment should be exciting and rewarding, not frustrating. We’re here to help.
- CCAD email on your phone: Visit the IT Help Desk at Kinney Hall, Room 220. Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., weekdays; 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., Saturday.
- Parking passes and IDs: Visit the Safety & Security Office in the Adminstration Building.
- Working late? Request an escort to your car. Call Safety & Security: 614.222.6165.
- GoStudio help: Contact IT: 614.222.6174 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Handouts for classes: Contact email@example.com.
- Events: Fill out the events form.
CCAD alert emergency notification system
In the event of a campus emergency, we use CCAD Alert to contact you or a family member by cell phone, e-mail or text. Registration is quick and easy. Register here.
Share your story
CCAD's reputation and progress are built on your brilliant work, and we love to share what you're doing with the world. Teaching a different kind of class? Working on a cool project? Please tell us all about it using this online form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find policy information or to locate physicians and hospitals, visit UnitedHealthcare or call 866.314.0335. For secure access to personalized member services and information, register at the site by choosing your own username and password. You also have access to these online resources, provided by UHC:
- Health and Wellness Podcasts: Listen to entire presentations or only the chapters that are important to you. Available 24/7.
Source4Women: Provides tools and resources, including free online seminars and events, focused on keeping UHC members and their families healthy. Monthly online seminars address important health topics and include audio and video, as well as time for questions with expert speakers. All seminars are recorded and available for viewing 24/7.
- Dental Insurance: Call MetLife at 800.275.4638.
UHC CCAD 2017 Choice Plus HSA benefit booklet: view here.
TIAA Retirement Plan: Create a login for secure online access to your retirement investments.
Additional benefits: CCAD offers life insurance and long-term disability insurance. Contact the Human Resources Office for details.
Other benefit programs
You may also be eligible for these additional services:
- LegalShield: Employees can participate in group rates for prepaid legal services and identity theft programs.
- Tuition exchange program: A reciprocal scholarship program for legally dependent children of full-time faculty and staff members who work at least 37.5 hours per week.
- Liberty Mutual: Employees may qualify for a special group discount on auto, home and renters insurance through Group Savings Plus® from Liberty Mutual. For a free, no-obligation rate quote, contact Liberty Mutual at 800.483.3372, or get a free rate quote.
For details about specific programs and information about how to apply, visit CCAD's Human Resources Office. Please note that the college reserves the right to unilaterally modify or amend any plan or portion thereof, or to add, change or eliminate any benefit at any time.
Business card request
CCAD paid holiday
Direct deposit form
Driver & vehicle policies
- Submit a maintenance request
- Facility rental contract
- MindMarket reservation form
- Outside contractor indemnification agreement
- Key request form
Semi-monthly time sheets
Electronic witness statement
Faculty & staff
- Adjunct faculty performance evaluation
- Adjunct faculty self-evaluation
- CCAD faculty evaluation policy
- Classroom observation
- Course proposal form
- Faculty development funding request form 2017-2018
- Faculty performance evaluation
- Faculty sabbatical application
- Faculty self-evaluation
- Griffith fund application
- Management-executive performance appraisal
- Staff performance appraisal
- Staff self-appraisal worksheet