Regular Parking Permit
- The cost for a regular parking permit is $180 for the academic year.
- Students using a regular parking permit may park in any campus lots designated for students, except for the overnight parking lot.
- Student using this permit must vacate all campus lots by 2:00 a.m. each morning, and may not return to the school’s lots until 7:00 a.m. Violators may be ticketed and/or have their vehicle towed beginning with the first parking violation.
Overnight Parking Permit
- An overnight permit must be purchased to park at CCAD after 2:00 a.m. The cost for an overnight parking permit is $675 for the academic year ($180 for the regular parking permit, and $495 for overnight privileges).
- Overnight parking (after 2:00 a.m.) is permitted in only 5 of CCAD’s lots: The 3 lots surrounding Design Square Apartments on the north, south, and west sides, the lot to the south of Grant Labs (NE corner of Gay and Grant), and the lot on the north side of Design Studios (SW corner of Gay and Cleveland). The lots will not be monitored 24 hours a day, but Security staff will patrol these lots and all areas of campus periodically.
Temporary Parking Permit
- Students with valid parking registrations who wish to park a vehicle different from the one registered for a short period of time can get a free temporary parking permit in the Safety & Security Office.
- Students without valid parking registrations can purchase temporary permits from the Safety & Security Office. Daytime permits are $5 per day and are valid from 7 a.m. of the day issued until 2 a.m. of the following date. Temporary overnight permits are $10 per day and are valid from 7 a.m. of the day issued until 7 a.m. of the following date.
- Temporary permits must be clearly visible through the vehicle's front windshield and are valid only for the dates indicated on the permit. Temporary permit holders are subject to all CCAD student parking policies.
Please return your parking permit form fully completed with payment to the address below to request a parking permit for next year. Please be aware that you must pay for your parking permit with cash, check, or charge when you register for the permit. Checks can be mailed, taken to the One Stop, or submitted through CCAD’s ePayment site.
- Credit Card – Students currently enrolled can access the ePayment option through Self Service. The ePayment service is the only way to make payments by credit card. The One Stop does not accept credit card payments over the phone or at their service counter. For more information on using our ePayment service you may contact One Stop Student Services at 614-222-3295, or view instructions here. If your completed registration form and payment are received by August 1, 2016 your parking permit will be mailed to you. If it is received after this date, it will be available for pick-up at the Security Office (Administration Building) at the beginning of the semester.
- Check – Mail a check to: Columbus College of Art & Design, One-Stop Student Services, 60 Cleveland Ave., Columbus, OH 43215
- Cash – Cash payments will only be accepted in person at the One Stop. Please do not mail cash.