Apply as a transfer student for the fall or spring term (including internationally):
1. Complete the Undergraduate Application form
2. Pay the $50 application fee
3. Submit your additional information (your portfolio, written essay and transcripts).
4. Meet with a CCAD admissions counselor to determine how your credits will transfer.
CCAD transfer agreements:
Transcripts will be used to evaluate transfer credits to CCAD in a review with our admissions counselors. CCAD uses official transcripts, art portfolios, and other measures to determine the transfer of credits and course equivalencies.
CCAD has transfer credit agreements with:
- Columbus State Community College
- North Central State College
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Sinclair Community College
Read more about transfer credit guidelines.
Email [email protected].
CCAD is close to home and one of the top 10 design schools in America.
Take a look at our campus.
CCAD is in the top 25 fashion schools in the world.
CCAD is in the top 10 of design schools in the US.
Columbus is the No 3 best city for new college grads.
Columbus is the No 5 city in the world in quality of life.
Columbus is the No 1 opportunity city in the US.
Columbus is the No 4 best city to start a business.
Columbus is the No 10 best big city to live.
Columbus is the No 6 best place for creatives.
Explore more about Columbus here.