Ohio Governor’s Youth Art Exhibition
CCAD offers scholarships to students whose work appears in the 2019 Ohio Governor's Youth Art Exhibition or Cameo Shows and who are admitted to CCAD by May 1.
- CCAD will offer up to three tuition scholarships to Governor's “Award of Excellence” winners in the amount of $18,000 each ($4,500 a year renewable for up to four years).
- Other participants whose work is in the Ohio Governor's Youth Art Exhibition or Cameo Shows (and who are not “Award of Excellence” winners) are eligible for $4,000 tuition scholarships ($1000 a year renewable for up to four years).
- Awards must be used beginning in Fall 2019 semester, and cannot be deferred.
YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund
As the premier educational fashion nonprofit in the United States, the YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund seeks to identify and create career opportunities for young people worldwide.
- To be eligible, you must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior or senior and have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher. And you must have a desire and passion to enter the fashion industry. The scholarship is for majors closely aligned to the fashion industry, including apparel design, graphic design, merchandising and retail studies.
- Scholarship recipients receive a $5,000 scholarship check payable to the student that can be applied to any educational expense such as tuition, summer housing for an internship, study abroad program, senior collection, etc. Winners are also invited to attend the annual January Awards Gala in New York, with travel expenses paid, and will have access to internship opportunities through YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund partner companies. Each recipient of this scholarship for fashion students is strategically matched to an industry executive who will serve as their mentor during the year of the award.
Website Properties offers scholarships to help young entrepreneurs build a great foundation through education. High school seniors, and college, university and trade school students can apply by writing an essay. $750 will be awarded to the winning essay, and $125 will be awarded to each of the 2nd and 3rd place entries. To apply, visit Website Properties.