Ohio Governor’s Youth Art Exhibition
CCAD offers scholarships to students whose work appears in the statewide Ohio Governor’s Youth Art Exhibition.
- Governor’s Award of Excellence winners are eligible for a $10,000 tuition scholarship, renewable for up to four years.
- Others whose work is in the Ohio Governor’s Youth Art Exhibition are eligible for $2,000 tuition scholarships ($1,000 per year for two years).
- Ohio Governor’s Youth Art Exhibition-related scholarships are coordinated with other financial aid awards.
YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund
As the premier educational fashion nonprofit in the United States, the YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund seeks to identify and create career opportunities for young people worldwide.
- To be eligible, you must be a current freshman, sophomore, junior or senior and have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher. And you must have a desire and passion to enter the fashion industry. The scholarship is for majors closely aligned to the fashion industry, including apparel design, graphic design, merchandising and retail studies.
- Scholarship recipients receive a $5,000 scholarship check payable to the student that can be applied to any educational expense such as tuition, summer housing for an internship, study abroad program, senior collection, etc. Winners are also invited to attend the annual January Awards Gala in New York, with travel expenses paid, and will have access to internship opportunities through YMA Fashion Scholarship Fund partner companies. Each scholarship recipient is strategically matched to an industry executive who will serve as their mentor during the year of the award.