CCAD grads win awards in Ohio Art League exhibition
Two CCAD grads won first and third place their work in the Ohio Art League Fall Juried Exhibition 2018, on view Sept. 6 - Oct. 12 at Shot Tower Gallery at the Ft. Hayes Metropolitan Education Campus.
Elham Bayati's (Master of Fine Arts, 2018) Land of Lonely Women—which she made as part of her thesis work—won first place and Dimensional Studies Studio Manager Casey Bradley (Fine Arts, 2001)'s Out of Sight Out of Mind won third place.
A number of other CCAD grads, students, and faculty members have their work the show, too. The include:
- Randy Bennett (Advertising & Graphic Design, 1989)
- Virginia Birchfield (Interior Design, 2009)
- Jennifer Dunlap (Advertising & Graphic Design, 1993)
- Fine Arts Professor Carol Griffith
- Julia Hamilton (Master of Fine Arts, 2019)
- Amy Schuessler (Photography, 2017)
- Photography and Interim Film & Video Chair Duncan Snyder
- Bob Tavani (Fine Arts, 1985)