- About US
- Graduate Degrees
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Special programs
- Minors & Concentrations
- CORE Studies
- Life at CCAD
It’s all about the FAFSA.
If you’re entering college for the first time (whether you’re currently in high school or you’re an adult who will be coming to CCAD as a first-year student), your first step is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA determines your eligibility for federal grants, loans and work-study employment. Get your FAFSA in as early as possible. (And your family should complete your income tax returns early, because FAFSA relies on this information.)
Let’s get started:
- First, you’ll need to create a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. (In most cases, both you and your parent will need IDs.) You can do that here.
- Next, go to fafsa.ed.gov to start the online process.
- Select the colleges where your FAFSA information should be sent. The CCAD FAFSA college code is 003039.
- If you want more help before you start, the U.S. Department of Education’s website includes many tips and resources at studentaid.ed.gov. Or you can contact at a CCAD financial officer at 614.222.3295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next:
- The Department of Education sends your FAFSA results to us. At this time, we may contact you with directions for filling out additional forms, if applicable.
- Once we have all of your completed paperwork, you’ll receive a CCAD Financial Aid Award packet in the mail. This packet will include information on what you’re eligible for and what to do next. At this point, you’re welcome to meet with a financial aid officer to go over your packet to make sure you understand all of your options.