As part of a City of Columbus initiative, Columbus College of Art & Design is currently undergoing a campus beautification project. Please check ccad.edu/construction for updates on how to access campus.
Points of Interest
1. Joseph V. Canzani Center Cleveland Avenue & E. Gay Street
2. Loann Crane Center for Design 112 Cleveland Ave.
3. Administration Building 107 N. Ninth St.
4. Schottenstein Residence Hall 95 N. Ninth St.
5. Kinney Hall 470 E. Gay St.
6. Battelle Hall 101 N. Washington Ave.
7. Visiting Artist Residence 525 Boone St.
8. CCAD Design Studios on Broad 390 E. Broad St.
9. Grant Lab 76-82 N. Grant Ave.
10. Design Square Apartments 91 Cleveland Ave.
11. Studio Hall 122 N. Grant Ave.
12. Circle Hall 145 N. Grant Ave.
13. Amelita Mirolo Fine Arts Building 161 N. Grant Ave.
Buildings on Campus
The Joseph V. Canzani Center
- Academic Affairs
- Marketing & Communications
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Information Technology
- Beeler Gallery (CCAD’s main public exhibition space)
- Packard Library
- Screening Room
- Acock Gallery (senior exhibition space)
The Loann Crane Center for Design
- Student Affairs
- Learning Resource Center
- Counseling & Wellness
- One-Stop Student Services (Advising, Registrar and Financial Aid)
- Interior Design
- Advertising & Graphic Design
The Administration Building
- Business Office
- Human Resources
- Safety & Security
- Mail Room
- Schottenstein Residence Hall (mainly first-years)
- Design Square Apartments
- Film & Video
- Industrial Design
- Tad Jeffrey FabLab
- IT Help Desk
- Glassblowing and ceramics studios
- Printmaking lab
- Computer labs
- CCAD Supply Store
- Dimensional Studies (includes sculpture, jewelry, metal and welding shops)
The Visiting Artist Residence
- Housing for visiting faculty
Design Studios on Broad
- CCAD MindMarket
- Byers Gallery (senior thesis gallery)
- Career Services Office
- Fashion Design
- CORE Studio
- MFA programs
- CORE Studio classrooms
- Saturday Morning Art Classes
The Amelita Mirolo Fine Arts Building
- Painting and drawing classrooms
- CORE first-year collaboration studio
- Individual studio spaces for Fine Arts sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Beaton Gallery
- CORE Liberal Arts department
- 3D illustration lab