Start—and fund—your art school life
3 steps. CCAD is here to help you walk them.
Step 1: The FAFSA
- Why bother with the FAFSA? In short: It's necessary for almost any scholarship or grant at CCAD—or anywhere else. And here at CCAD, you can't register for classes until it's complete. No one likes paperwork, but this is worth it, we promise: It's just as important to your success as applying to college.
- Go to fafsa.ed.gov to start the online process. The FAFSA will only take you about 30 minutes, or about the time it would take you to watch an episode of Steven Universe. You can also find more information at studentaid.ed.gov.
- We want to make sure nothing holds you back from attending CCAD if you're admitted. And our CCAD Financial Aid Officers are always here to help. You can reach them at 614.222.3295 or email@example.com.
Step 2: The CCAD application
All applicants are required to submit:
- A completed online application with your $50 application fee.
- A written essay.
- A portfolio.
- Transcripts (official or unofficial) from every educational institution you’ve attended.
Step 3: Get scholarships & grants
Because you've done your FAFSA, you can also get grants!
Merit scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate exceptional talent in their creative portfolios. Judging is based on your overall application.