You bring design to life.
You’ll come to CCAD with a burning imagination. With classes in 2D, 3D and experimental animation, as well as game art, motion graphics, digital modeling, lighting and more, we’ll give you the tools and techniques to set the fire ablaze. In our Animation degree program, you’ll have access to industry-standard facilities and expert guidance from creative faculty. It’s a quick-paced, electric, collaborative environment focused on pushing you to create your best work. You’ll graduate as a multifaceted creator ready to shape the animation industry.
Animation degree program facilities
You'll have access to:
- Mac and PC computer labs loaded with industry-standard software
- 21-inch Cintiq tablets so you can express yourself in 2D and 3D animation environments
- A stop-motion lab equipped with DSLRs and Dragonframe
- The Sandbox Student Lounge, home to the Animation Student Collective
- The state-of-the-art Cloyd Family Animation Center
- A recognized Toon Boom Centre of Excellence
- An animation program that is in the top 10% of animation programs nationally.
Student and alumni work
Our grads have applied the skills they built at CCAD to a variety of positions and fields.
Architectural visualization producer
Augmented reality designer
Character animator for feature films
Effects house animator
Live theatre effects designer
Projection mapping artist
Rapid prototyping producer
Blue Sky Studios
Nickelodeon Animation Studios
Proctor & Gamble
Sony Pictures Animations
Twentieth Century Fox
Walt Disney Feature Animation