Work by CCAD students, grads, faculty featured in Columbus Cultural Arts Center show
An upcoming exhibition at the Columbus Cultural Arts Center features work by a number of CCAD students, alumni, and faculty members.
Hypotheses: Art Inspired by the Many Worlds of Science Artists is on view Sept. 28–Nov. 10, 2018 and features work by CCAD family members including:
- Contemporary Crafts, Master of Fine Arts, and Fine Arts Associate Professor Julie Abijanac (Fine Arts, 1992)
- Assistant Professor and Assistant Director of Graduate Studies Molly Burke (Fine Arts, 2006)
- Faculty Emeritus Anita Dawson
- Jennifer Dunlap (Advertising & Graphic Design, 1993)
- Julia Hamilton (Master of Fine Arts, 2019)
- Evie Moran (Photography, 2019)
- Susan O’Connor (Fine Arts, 1996)
- Destiny Ryan (Fine Arts, 2020)
Hypotheses was juried by Paul M. Sutter, Astrophysicist, The Ohio State University, and Chief Scientist, COSI Science Center; and Amy M. Youngs, Associate Professor of Art at The Ohio State University.
More than 160 artists submitted 278 artworks, and the show features 43 pieces by 35 artists.