Advertising & Graphic Design major
You make a big impression on people — and the world.
Take risks. Influence decisions. Bring people together. Propel social movements. Build businesses. Work with change-makers. Challenge yourself to make everyone see the world — and something in it — in brand new ways. In our Advertising & Graphic Design degree program, you’ll learn how to mix verbal, visual and interactive media to create and convey resilient, tailor-made messages, using the latest techniques and tools. We want to engage our audience in a way that propels lives, families, communities and cultures forward with a positive momentum. In addition to advertising and design coursework taught by some of the most talented people in the creative industries, your curriculum will include photography, illustration, animation, marketing, copywriting, research, strategy, positioning, target audiences, packing, motion, web design, and more — everything you’ll need to make your mark on the world.
Advertising & Graphic Design facilities
You'll have access to:
- Collaboration areas
- Apple computer workstations with dual monitors and industry-standard software
- Professional scanners and WiFi-enabled printers for free black-and-white test prints
- Video and photography studio with dedicated Canon 5D cameras and lighting equipment
- Shared resources around campus such as the Tad Jeffrey FabLab, MindMarket workspaces, print labs and computer labs
- One of the top 5 graphic design schools in Ohio.
Student and alumni works
The CCAD Advertising & Graphic Design degree program provides students with a versatile toolkit. Our alumni can be found in all sorts of positions.
Interactive media director
Social media manager
A&E Television Networks
Arc Worldwide/Leo Burnett
E. & J. Gallo Winery
Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams
Ogilvy & Mather
Proctor & Gamble
Saatchi & Saatchi
Young & Rubicam