The CCAD Job Board is now on Handshake and features art- and design-oriented opportunities for current CCAD students and alumni. You can post your creative opportunities with us by creating an account or if you are already on Handshake, log in here and connect with CCAD. Posts on the Job Board include:
- freelance work
- internships (paid and/or credit eligible)
- part-time and full-time jobs related to art and design opportunities
- volunteer opportunities with nonprofit organizations
- contests (related to art or design and associated with an award of at least $500 for the selected participant)
Internships provide valuable opportunities to tap into the growing talent pool in Columbus. The following are CCAD’s requirements for a student to earn college credits for an internship:
- The experience must span the duration of a full semester (8 weeks for summer or 16 weeks for spring/fall).
- The commitment must include at least 240 on-site work hours completed during the semester. (This does not include virtual experiences.) This averages to about 15 hours per week for a fall or spring semester, or 30 hours per week during a summer semester.
- The work must be directly related to the student’s major area of study.
- The supervisor must be an industry professional within the student’s major area of study.
- The supervisor and student must outline and define learning objectives to complete within the internship.
- The supervisor must agree to and complete an end-of-term evaluation about the student’s experience.
If you are currently hiring interns, please share your opportunity with us on our job board in Handshake. You can post your creative opportunities with us by creating an account or if you are already on Handshake, log in here and connect with CCAD.
For more information, contact ca[email protected] or 614.222.4045.
Connections Career Fair
The Connections Career Fair gives employers an opportunity to recruit CCAD's undergraduate and graduate students for paid opportunities and credit eligible internships. Register for a table to promote creative career opportunities.
Questions? Contact us at 614.222.4045 or [email protected].
Recruiting on Campus series
If you're interested in visiting CCAD to speak with our talented and creative students, the Recruiting on Campus (ROC) series is a great option. These events are individual company visits for employer partners; they can include campus tours, general information sessions, classroom visits, portfolio reviews, interviews and more.
Want creative students to come to you? As part of the ROC on the Road series, employers within driving distance of CCAD’s campus can arrange a studio visit for up to 12 students.
For more information, contact us at 614.222.4045 or [email protected].