It’s never too late to learn a new skill.
Creativity has no age limit. More life experience means more inspiration to pull from when you’re creating. Whether you’ve always wanted to try ceramics, are interested in oil painting, or are a professional looking for new skills to add to your resume, CCAD has a class for you. Step onto the campus of one of the top 10 design schools in the nation and learn from our talented faculty. We offer weekend art and design classes and workshops and courses for professionals.
Professional studies programs
Whether you want to update your skills, thrive as an artist, start your own business, or shift your career path, CCAD is offering creative professional courses and workshops designed to meet your needs.
- The New Normal for Networking: Connecting During a Pandemic
- Crafting the Perfect Pitch: Working with the Media
- Thriving Financially: Skills for Creatives
- CCAD Knows UX: From Research to Design
- Fund Your Art: Grant Writing Bootcamp
- In Focus: Taking Standout Phone Pics
- Tax Literacy for Artists & Freelancers
Are you a veteran or a CCAD alum?
Veterans can save 10%, and CCAD alumni can save 20%, on all CCAD Continuing & Professional Studies classes, including weekend and evening classes and professional workshops. Email [email protected] to get your promo code.
Ready for an even bigger commitment? We’ve got just the thing for you.
You don't have to be admitted to CCAD to gain exposure to experienced faculty, cutting-edge laboratories, and a future-focused curriculum. Registration for BFA courses opens to non-degree-seeking students one week before the regular undergraduate semester begins.
Courses for credit (subject to prerequisites):
- BFA courses for fall, spring, and summer
- Tuition: $1,521 per credit hour
- Registration fee: $60 per semester
- General fee: $125 per semester
- Technology fee: $250 per semester
- Students also pay lab fees attached to the course if applicable
- Financial aid is not available to non-degree-seeking students
- Registration and general and lab fees must be paid at the time of registration
Policies governing non-degree-seeking students:
- Students must be at least 18 years old.
- Online registration is not available.
- All prerequisites and permissions must be obtained before registering. This may include a review of your work by CCAD staff.
- Courses are available on a space-available basis only. You may not register for a class that is full.
- BFA degree courses will not count toward a degree until you’re accepted to CCAD through the regular admissions process. Visit ccad.edu/apply for more information.
- Non-degree-seeking students who want to take classes for credit can take up to three BFA classes for credit. After three BFA classes, non-degree-seeking students will need to enroll as traditional undergraduate students or take classes through CCAD's Continuing & Professional Studies program.
- As of fall 2020, CCAD will no longer allow non-degree-seeking students to audit classes.
To enroll as a non-degree-seeking student, contact CCAD Admissions at 614.224.9101 or [email protected].